Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today I was going back to work from my lunch break, and on the way there are like two blind curves. well when i got to the last one and I see a car then i see mr. squid who decides to pass the car at the beginning of the turn in my lane. I instinctively move toward the right of my lane, but we practically kissed each other we were so close. keep in mind people this is all in like a 1 second time span. well, he's your typical squid he had on squid co. ltd. shorts, sandals, t-shirt, and shades. Oh, and to make matters worse he had a chick passenger who was wearing the practically same stuff. he was on an older kawi ninja 1000. Saturday I was at work and watched mr. squid fly by at 80 mph + in a 30. I just shook my head and said to my self " not my problem ", but after the incident today I realized it is mine and everyone else's on the road.

he looka like dis.

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He'll get what's coming to him one of these days, hopefully not injuring anyone else in the process.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Wow don't they know of the pain of skin grafting?
The nurses first scrap off all the dead and burnt skin off of you (sometimes with no pain killers since your blood pressure may be low from bleeding everywhere).
Then the rest is history.

Enjoy the pain squids!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
you should confront that fool! talk and tell him how dangerous and stupid his actions are. if he doesnt listen then bitchslap some sense into him. if that dont work...in all seriousness, (it seems you seem him often) id report his ass with the LEO's and let them deal with his stupidity! he'll learn then when they take his M1 and his bike.

·
Banned
3,687 Posts
Wow don't they know of the pain of skin grafting?
The nurses first scrap off all the dead and burnt skin off of you (sometimes with no pain killers since your blood pressure may be low from bleeding everywhere).
Then the rest is history.

Actually your pretty right. Get you in the ER, use sterile betadine soap to clean in a luke warm water and literally scrub the dirt and asphalt out of your wounds and then take scissors and cut off the dead and torn hanging strings of skin. Then we repeat the cleaning and scrubbing steps. And remember most of the time this is done without pain killers. Most ER Docs will not give morphine due to the possibility of interal trauma or blood pressure concerns. Then we irrigate the wound with normal saline and place moist gauze on the wound and start pumping you full of antibodicts to help prevent the infection that you will most likely get anyway. The next day we wheel you into OR for skin grafts. We Usually take strips of skin from the inside thighs, lower back, hip area, calfs or buttocks area and use that for the covering tissue.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I work in one.

And the tough guys that ride in beaters with their huge muscles hanging out cry and scream like little bitches.

Very rarely do they give pain meds for this, and even when they do, they still cry like babies.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts