Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's pics of my new NJK suit that I designed and Kelcey (at NJK) was able to throw down on leather and custom fit for me. I don't have my back protector in so the back has some wrinkes over my lats. Anyway, whatcha think? :)

Here's some action shots at Buttonwillow Raceway, but my RR was currently being safety wired so I took the street R6 to the track. I AM sporting the Honda wings still, so don't hate. lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sweet.... we have a few shops up here in San Jose that do custom suits. They do not do the pattern work like yours. Musta cost a bundle.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
looks fancy and good!!! good job

·
Registered
428 Posts
looks good....

Can i get u 2 retake picture 3 with u pointing at me. Then can you sign it and mail it me lol? kidding

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
fasteddie_rr said:
Sweet.... we have a few shops up here in San Jose that do custom suits. They do not do the pattern work like yours. Musta cost a bundle.
Nice suit!!

If you're thinking of Helimot and Zooni, yes, they do custom artwork as well. I just got my Helimot the other day, I'll post some pics once I get my new bike (hopefully next week).

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
NewRedRider said:
Study his body position carefully. Good example of what you want to look like.

Nice looking suit Canonball! Nothing like a suit that actually fits right huh.
tks red...... ill try to immitate it next track day!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
awesome looking suit very unique

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dwhiteF4i said:
Looks good! Is it perforated? How's ventilation?
Perforated and ventilation is great.

Thanks Pablo. Can't wait to see your custom Kush'.

All I have to say to all the prepubescent rhetoric is; the sky's blue! You speak the truth captains of obvious. Being slim, I'm still about 10+ lbs heavier than pedrosa and 5 lbs under Bruce Lee's weight in his prime. That just means I have better power/weight ratio. lol

fasteddie_rr said:
Honestly, considering I designed the scheme and it is custom, it's not TOO bad. It cost me just over $100 over an A* Racing Replica suit that wouldn't even fit me right.

mr_600RR said:
looks fancy and good!!! good job
Thanks. I practice Jeet Kun Do and wanted to go with a theme to such (ie JKD Yin Yang on right shoulder, International Martial Arts & Boxing Academy Yin Yang on left', tribal dragon on front/back with flipped colors like a yin yang and the dragons on the forearms...). Definately nothing like it out there, and in doing so, I get to take my JKD classes for free (almost my first sponsoorship I guess).

acldillill said:
looks good....

Can i get u 2 retake picture 3 with u pointing at me. Then can you sign it and mail it me lol? kidding
lmao... WTF? :)

NewRedRider said:
Study his body position carefully. Good example of what you want to look like.

Nice looking suit Canonball! Nothing like a suit that actually fits right huh.
I appreciate it NewRedRider. I've learned alot in the 13 months I've been riding, and that body position works the best for me and feels right. DEFINATELY nothing like a custom fit suit! The only suits that would fit would be the Asian RS Taichi's, but even then, it would cost just about the same, not fit perfect and it wouldn't be my design. :)

MotoMike25 said:
Killer suit ! ! ! . . . the fit looks perfect .
Thanks alot man. Yeah, it is perfect. Even after getting my measuremnts taken, Kelcey's so thorough, he wanted me to go to his shop after it was made, for final fitment and modifications.

moeman said:
awesome looking suit very unique
Thanks. I'll definately stick out in the pack, but it also makes me an easier to spot target when I start racing this or next month. lol

dozadj said:
nice suit how much does something like that run?? Maybe just a regular cusom fitted suit without all the designs and graphics.
Thanks. This suit started at $1400 and I kept making revisions to design and what not and it ended up costing $2k shipped to my door. Not too bad, all things considered.

I believe NJK's "stock" designs start at $1200, but are all custom fit. I highly recommend them. NJKleathers.com. Talk to Kelcey and tell him "The Eric" sent ya.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
it different but thats good it looks great ... does it get hot or do ya stay cool in it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts