Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Home Wrecker!!!
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this is what I have been thinking about for the past two days. First I already own all my gear. I have a JR textile jacket Meteor 2 Jacket (got it last year cause I didn't own a car and rode rain or shine). I have JR Gloves. I currently own a HJC AC 11 Zeek helmet. My question is this. What do you do next. Please pick the order for me as I am so confused.

1) New A * Leather Jacket (please give me pros to leather) bear in mind that I live in Canada where it does rain and does get cold.

2) New Shoei RF1000 helmet model Voltage TC 1 or obelisk TC 1 helmet.

3) Yosh Exhaust pipe.

As you can see I have all the gear including pants I just don't know which one to upgrade first.

Please HELP.

Conor.

·
Home Wrecker!!!
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, yes i do have boots. i have the Alpinestar S-MX3 Boots. so boots I am cool with. Just want some red make it look better. right now all my stuff is grey and black. Not that it matters but I want to be more visible.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Dude,....you live in London, Ontario, and canada. wow, eh! :bounce:

·
Home Wrecker!!!
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ouch, that hurts. Yes i do live in London Ontario. And yes I would need a snow plow right now. easy e you ever heard of london ontario? And I really want a Exhaust but I also really want a red leather jacket and really want a red helmet.

Help.

Confused in Canada

C

·
0 Posts
1)Lid-->gotta protect the head
2)Leather-->very important for safety
3)Pipe-->safety first, performance second

·
Home Wrecker!!!
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no, my lid is in good shape. I just don't like how loud it is sometimes. but I really want a leather jacket just not sure if I want to get stuck in the rain with it. What good A * would you recommend?

·
Registered
494 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Conor said:
no, my lid is in good shape. I just don't like how loud it is sometimes. but I really want a leather jacket just not sure if I want to get stuck in the rain with it. What good A * would you recommend?
if you don't like how loud it is, you're not going like the shoei any better. the key is to wear ear plugs... that'll take care of that problem and keep you from damaging your hearing...

as for a A* jacket, it's up to your personal tasts. just pick a style that's to you likeing... there really isn't a bad A* leather jacket. i don't have just a leather jacket. i wear the top of my 2-piece TZ-1 suit for my street jacket...

oh, and don't worry about being caught in the rain. last summer, a group of us accidently road through a monsoon like down poor, and it wasn't too bad. the only part that sucks are the perferations. the leather itself does a good job of keeping the water out for a while...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts