Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i managed to lose my one and only key for my precious '05 600rr thanks to a gud friend of mine. Its a Import Euro model with the HISS System. *sigh* where I live I cant get the key cutted so the code under the ignition cylinder is pretty much useless. uptil now i've managed to turn on all the lights by hot wiring it but cant seem to get spark no matter what. heard there's a certain diode that needs to be there to bypass the ignition system so it could be started. I've been digging around for a while to figure out how to do that. anyone ever been through this? if so would you guys be kind enough to walk me through with this?

I'd be grateful folks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ I hope I haven't said something i shouldn't have in my earlier post. and yes, I'm also working to get a pic of my bike to prove its mine and not a stolen one.

Will a Pic with a sticker mentioning my forum nick on the bike suffice?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
sounds stolen...but i am not pointing fingers...HAHA

but seriously, i have no idea...enought people on here know though, just keep pushing

·
Registered
156 Posts
where do you live that cant get a new key made?

there's always the option of a new ignition...but then if you try to sell it people WILL really think it's stolen

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Being that its a euro model only a European member with a shop
manual would be able to help you i am sure if you show proof
the bike is yours some of our Euro members will get the answers
you seek

·
Registered
156 Posts
well that would explain the difficulty---sorry, can't help you there then

:(

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
you may have to pm some of the euro members and give them the key code to see if they can get it made and then send it to you in Pakistan. Of course you will have to cover the shipping.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Lol. How does a pic of you infront of the bike prove its yours? I can do this anywhere... I could steal one, brng it to my garage & take a pic with me in it. That proves nothing...

·
Registered
475 Posts
my mom is from karachi and we have a house there and my dads from lahore

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a europ RR (bj.05) in the driver manual it says, that you youst can registrade 4keys (but just if you have the keycard). If you can`t get new keys you need a new controller (german:Steuergerät) wich cost here in Switzerland about 1500€ o_O

Hope you can get it work otherwise...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts