Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After using Ebay for the longest time, I decided it was about time to give the site sponsors a shot. So I got some shirts from motostrano, frame sliders from solomotoparts, and an exhaust and Galfer SS brake lines from MRI. Got everything from motostrano and solomotoparts without any problems, except a derailed train, which is obviously out of their control. I would recommend both.

As for MRI, I would like to thank Andrew and the guys for helping me get everything set straight. I ordered a Jardine RT-1 Dual Outlet Titanium for my 600rr06 and Jardine mislabeled the box as a part for a 600rr, but upon opening and attempting to install i quickly realized it was for a daytona triumph 675. Well i called him up, sent it back, and got the correct one back without any problems. So after 3 weeks I finally just installed and went for a ride before it starts raining. Let me tell you it sounds and looks great!! I would highly recommend MRI as they will work with you to fix any problems, even when its not their fault.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts