Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought a 2009 CBR ABS Phoenix edition with 7,500 for a very good price!!! I live in AZ and there is just no sportbikes for sell around here(well they are all almost 2k above price right now). And the bike has

Two Bros. Carbon Fiber Exhaust
Power Commander 5
K&N Air Filter
Michelin Pure Tires with about 1800 miles on them
Yana Shiki Switch Blade levers
Pro Grips
Integrated Tailight Kit (smoke)
Sportech Royal Windscreen
HID kit
Flush Mounts
Frame sliders
Swing arm spools

I had a dealership in the state where I bought the bike inspect it for me and I should have my new baby here soon!!!!!! just wanted to show her off

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh nice man!!! I see that you are in Phoenix! We should go riding man I have been riding here in AZ for almost a year now and I have not ridden with anyone really...I'm always busy with school but a fellow .netter would be cool! PM me

·
Registered
277 Posts
oh nice man!!! I see that you are in Phoenix! We should go riding man I have been riding here in AZ for almost a year now and I have not ridden with anyone really...I'm always busy with school but a fellow .netter would be cool! PM me
ya you should meet up at pavilions one of these saturdays. Ive heard a few .net riders go there. check the meeting point section.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know if it has ABS or not now lol. When the bike is in my possession I will let you all know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts