Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys? Just wanted to share this video with fellow bike and racing fiends like myself.

A little background...this was my first bike (I now own a blue/yellow '06 CBR1000RR) but it was stolen from me last year so I created this video as a dedication to my 2 years riding it. All the very best clips I had with a dope song to match. Hope you guys enjoy!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
:popcorn:

This should be good..

·
Registered
295 Posts
ATTACK MODE - ENGAGED -

Perfect song too.... "What the hell are we gonna do with out you"

Popcorns out.

·
Registered
853 Posts
That was cool!!!! :dontknow:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Tennis shoes...check
Jeans...check
Straight line speeding...check
traffic...check

brb while i find a pic of a giant squid dead on a beach somewhere.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for those who enjoyed/appreciated!

@p4i1 / G Money
haha...thanks for the confidence. What you witnessed was controlled aggression, not reckless riding. A fine line perhaps but a judgment call by the rider. I'm actually in the process of buying a racing suit which I plan to use regularly. Is that something you guys normally wear? If not, I expect to see you guys obeying the speed limit at all times please :)

@syl2us
Thanks for hating ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
lots of assholes on this forum, nice vid, be careful...!
No..the assholes are idiots that ride like this in traffic and eventually wreck and cause my insurance rates to double every year. Everyone likes to go fast, its what our bikes were meant to do..but if you're going to ride like that on the road, at least do it somewhere where there isn't traffic. The majority of those clips was you accelerating really fast and running up on the ass end of an unsuspecting car and grabbing the brakes..it only takes one time for someone to slam their brakes on you or swerve, or anything. Get a clue.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Probably was a sign that your bike got stolen. Probably means you shouldn't be riding one at all until you learn discipline.

Controlled aggression? If it was controlled you wouldn't be speeding past cars like that. I think controlled is more in a track setting. And yes I wear a 1 piece every time I ride whether its track or street.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I just want to go on the record of saying, that if you join a forum and then immediately post video of you doing illegal ****, its not going to end well.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I want the 3 minutes and 41 seconds of my life back!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Ain't Even Excited
1,769 Posts
No..the assholes are idiots that ride like this in traffic and eventually wreck and cause my insurance rates to double every year. Everyone likes to go fast, its what our bikes were meant to do..but if you're going to ride like that on the road, at least do it somewhere where there isn't traffic. The majority of those clips was you accelerating really fast and running up on the ass end of an unsuspecting car and grabbing the brakes..it only takes one time for someone to slam their brakes on you or swerve, or anything. Get a clue.
Yep.... well said.

You aren't going to do well here, OP. Try gixxer.net

1 - 20 of 39 Posts