Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My first shot using this thing, I'm going to get a mount to utilize the video camera function which I used briefly during the cal speedway trackday, will post that too. It's earning all that money I spent on it so far :)

and a non compressed pic although slight altered to remove the sunlight through the rear rim

some more from cali speedway

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the images are heavily compressed by the video maker I'll post a raw one in a sec.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
what song is that?
glow by telepop music

My God, I need a 3GS.

Anyone want to buy an Iphone 3G and let me use their upgrade? :icon_lol:
install redsn0w then ultrasn0w then it will be jail broken and unlocked and you can sell them for up to 330 on craigslist or more, I sold 3 of them last week like that, then it's only 70 bucks to upgrade to 16gb 3gs even without the equipment discount.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I will get a 3gs as soon as the navigation turn by turn app by tom tom is released..I have waited for so long to get one, and im not one to wait normally. But 8Gb and 16gb just wasnt worth it for me, plus not having video was a good reason not to along with bad pics. This has def confirmed me getting one..32gb all the way

btw nice pics

·
Registered
251 Posts
do u get pictures directly to your phone now or do u still have to go online to retrieve them

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
do u get pictures directly to your phone now or do u still have to go online to retrieve them
When you take the pictures it stores to your phone. And you can upload pics via usb to your computer.

P.S. With my first gen iPhone it stores to the phone so you must be thinking of a different cell phone.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think what he is talking about is MMS and the answer is no and yes, it's not activated on the phone but you can jailbreak it and enable mms, mms will be unlocked later this year suposedly

1 - 20 of 24 Posts