Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just wanted to share some pics of my first race ever this weekend at race city in calgary for the cmra round 1. it was quite an eventful weekend. i had my first crash on saturday during a practise session and missed the first novice race saturday afternoon. i was told that my bike wouldnt pass inspection for the second novice race on sunday. i had to rush to a local bike shop in calgary called redline motorsports. the guys there r awesome. they remounted and balanced the front and rear wheels then resafety wired the the axle nuts. then they had to bend back my fairing stay and upper. this was all done at 4 pm on saturday nite and took them less than an hour. i was sooo lucky lol. then i finally got to race on sunday in the second race. i placed 9th overall after starting from the back of the grid and was extremely suprised when i got my results. i was just hoping to finish the race rofl!! i just wanted to thank redline motorsports calgary for takin care of me!!! anyways here r some pics from the weekend.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Congrats man. You guys are lucky that you get to use white plates. Here novice riders have to have gay yellow plates.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Great pics looks like you had a blast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts