Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I finally went on my first real ride of the summer! I finally broke in my fresh BT-016's and new Carbon Lorraine Brake pads.

My ride I hit up HWY 49 in California:

Click me for Map

I almost burned off all my chicken strips :banger:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Wow, very scenic. Glad you had a great ride.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Hey guys! I finally went on my first real ride of the summer! I finally broke in my fresh BT-016's and new Carbon Lorraine Brake pads.

My ride I hit up HWY 49 in California:

Click me for Map

I almost burned off all my chicken strips :banger:

That is sickkkk man...I haven't gone on a real summer ride like you did! Lucky you!

BTW, how many miles? I see you went on a ride for 1 hour and 17 min there?

·
Registered
56 Posts
very nice. the ride up to culterville is pretty fun. I've done it once, two of my friends actually went up there monday while i was out with the gf :(

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is sickkkk man...I haven't gone on a real summer ride like you did! Lucky you!

BTW, how many miles? I see you went on a ride for 1 hour and 17 min there?
From my house and back I did about 160 Miles. It took me a good 2 and a half hours or so.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very nice. the ride up to culterville is pretty fun. I've done it once, two of my friends actually went up there monday while i was out with the gf :(
Next time you want to go out for a ride hit me up man, I am always down for a ride.

Send me a PM on here or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks like a fun trip. Seems pretty similar to what we've got around here. Here's my route for when I can't head too far and have a couple hours to kill:

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Looks like a fun trip. Seems pretty similar to what we've got around here. Here's my route for when I can't head too far and have a couple hours to kill:

I just map quest it...damn 30 minute ride of twisties? Holy smokes I gotta try this out!!! I live close by...

EDIT: Any pictures or thread discussion on this?

·
Registered
145 Posts
anyone know any good 'beginner' routes down in orange county? just to get a quick feel of it all, and advance my way up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts