Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics. What windscreen is that?
Good question...I don't know...martymcflyrr from this site...sold me the bike with the mods already on it. I'm sure he'll show up here and answer the question though.

Is that the road around Sun Moon Lake?
No, it's farther north....closer to the Sherman Damn...

C

·
0 Posts
Could they make those license plates any more Conspicuous? Holy Smokes those are ugly. Thank goodness our plates aren't like that here in America!

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No....in america you just have bikes shaped like fighter jets.... :bitchslap:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Mordeth said:
I'm the white guy....
I LOL'd :lol2:

Nice pics, looks like you had a good time! I can't wait for riding weather here. I might have to go get the bike for lunch today.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Man, a couple of guys with those shin/knee guards, I laughed, they're funny looking.

Good pictures man, looked fun, that guy's Respsol bike was beautiful, very well done.

Your bike looks good too man, that pipe looks pretty good

C

·
0 Posts
Mordeth said:
No....in america you just have bikes shaped like fighter jets.... :bitchslap:
Hey now Krusty...I agree the picture of the bike in my avatar is fugly, but I thought it looked kinda appropriate for my name. :lol2:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
LOL Krusty!!!...Nice pics man.Anyone else notice the abundance of HRC stickers and embroidery on everyone's bikes,helmets,and jackets? Not a bad thing,just noticed alot.Also seems to be alot of Rossi fans riding in the group.Oh and that KTM is fuggin hott!!!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Anybody notice the bike on the second floor, second pic? And they actually have Index helmets over there too...at least its better than the philippines with all the scooters and bicycle helmets.

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Next person to call me Krusty....I'll sick my Ninja buddies on your ass. I'm in Asia...I could do it!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Nice pics, although I do want to choke the guy with the repsol scheme and his yellow rim tape.

I don't remember ever seeing a rossi rep helmet in that light blue color. Looks nice though.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Krusty...hahahahahaha..damn that's funny!....I just showed the pics to some dude at my work...and that's exactly what he said..."lokks like Krusty the clown"!!!.... :bounce:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts