Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the dealership today and the parts manager (my friend) tells me how they sent him to the Honda dealer show and how he was able to sit on all the bikes there.

He said the 07 RR feels like a dream and that you can feel the weight loss just from moving it around.

He has a 06 and he's ridden my 03........I can't hardly wait.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
I would like to know how many motorcycle premiers are held in Alaska? Or was your friend so super dooper cool that the little alaskan dealer paid for him in full to fly to Japan to sit on them?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
I would like to know how many motorcycle premiers are held in Alaska? Or was your friend so super dooper cool that the little alaskan dealer paid for him in full to fly to Japan to sit on them?
He said that his friend was sent to the dealer show. And I thought the show was in LV???

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LTSrr said:
He said that his friend was sent to the dealer show. And I thought the show was in LV???

Bingo,you're are the winner. :beer:

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
the rest of us have to wait too check them out .... shape is growing on me though!!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i like em... its sad how everyone talk sooo much crap on them. Wheres your Honda love guys? Its a nice bike, and no one can say that the bike isnt enough for them so thats pretty much it. Honda wouldnt release a new bike KNOWING its a P.O.S. they have and ALWAYS will try to make the bike better. change is GOOD guys.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Hey i believe you. so there. damn nay sayers

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
BFD... The 07 don't look that hot to me, I'll stick with my 04 for now and to think it will be paid off this year! JOY!!

Jason

·
Team Green recrueting machine
614 Posts
Man all this talkin about the 07's. I already had the 08.

·
Registered
322 Posts
alaska cajun said:
I was at the dealership today and the parts manager (my friend) tells me how they sent him to the Honda dealer show and how he was able to sit on all the bikes there.

He said the 07 RR feels like a dream and that you can feel the weight loss just from moving it around.

He has a 06 and he's ridden my 03........I can't hardly wait.
Were you expecting the guy to say something else other than the new 600 is the best thing since sliced bread? And this guy is in Alaska?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
why does it matter where he is?

I heard from someone else the weight difference sitting on the bikes is very noticable just sitting on them

·
Registered
264 Posts
So much anger. Can't we all just get along. And no one know squat aboutt the bike until they themselves ride the bike. Then everyone will have their own opinion about it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.