Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tire Problem resolved.pics

PROBLEM FIXED

Thanks to everyone. Excellent community. I didn't feel alone and hopeless.

I changed my own rubbers and managed to balance and mount the tires, but now my front tire isn't lining up to anything. It's cocked to left side.

right side

Left side.

This left side is really close to the fendor.

The right side has about an inch of space.

What to do?

I tried sticking the spacer on the left side, but it only fits on the right side.

What can I do. Pulled the tire off and one spacer fell out, but not sure what side?

Any ideas? This is my daily driver now that gas is so expensive.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
That was a joke..Sorry. HAD to...

I dunno man. Tough to say without being there and seeing it. I'm sure it's something stupid. I would start from the beginning again. Use a diagram from ron ayers to make sure you have everything in the right order.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That was a joke..Sorry. HAD to...

I dunno man. Tough to say without being there and seeing it. I'm sure it's something stupid. I would start from the beginning again. Use a diagram from ron ayers to make sure you have everything in the right order.

ahhh man you had me going. ahahhaa ahahaha Karma is a bitch for dummies.

My wife was helping me all day. She nearly knocked me out from snapping at her when she was holding the tires. I would say higher, Higher, HIGher, HIGHER, HIGHER!!, HIGHER!!!!!... Then she would drop the tire and get in my face almost punching me. What a day. I gotta rub her feet and give her a massage tonight or something.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts