Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Dog (pitbull model)

.... SO DOPE !!!!!!

This baby comes chromed out like this and has the most insance black flame airbrush paint option. Starts at like 20 g'. I saw one in person and I almost fainted. I want, I want..

·
Registered
338 Posts
Sorry,,, Ugly not for me at all. When I am 70 I will get a cruser, but it will be like a full dresser, not an overpriced, underpowered, extremely heavy, chrome on wheels. But to each his own. Im not dogin anyone, just my opinion.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Agreed :lol: , just have OCC make you an RR themed chopper.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Is that the guy you're gonna pick up rolling around on that thing? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exelon20 said:
Agreed :lol: , just have OCC make you an RR themed chopper.
I am not biased to only sport bikes..not even close. Cruisers are so phat!! Chrome on cruisers just look tight. The silver tank gives it a more bling feel which I would not elect to do if I actually purchased which quiet simply is not feasable right now. This bike is dope, no doubt. I'm still in the speed phase but one day I will convert to chillin phase with one of these or some other sick cruiser.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I am not biased to only sport bikes..not even close. Cruisers are so phat!! Chrome on cruisers just look tight. The silver tank gives it a more bling feel which I would not elect to do if I actually purchased which quiet simply is not feasable right now. This bike is dope, no doubt. I'm still in the speed phase but one day I will convert to chillin phase with one of these or some other sick cruiser.
Dude, I think your vocabulary is stuck in the mid 90's. I'm not opposed to cruisers either. I just think it's pretty pathetic when I see a [email protected]@ rolling around in a $20,000 piece of crap that only attracts other [email protected]@es. Everytime I go out now, I have to run into some [email protected]@ wannabe on a brand new cookie cutter "custom" chopper. I think maybe I get annoyed easily. :? :?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hopefully, you'll get a chance to ride it in between polishes...that's if you're not tuckered out, or you get polishing elbow, or your back goes out from bending over to clean the wheels.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PLYHARD13 said:
Dude, I think your vocabulary is stuck in the mid 90's. I'm not opposed to cruisers either. I just think it's pretty pathetic when I see a [email protected]@ rolling around in a $20,000 piece of crap that only attracts other [email protected]@es. Everytime I go out now, I have to run into some [email protected]@ wannabe on a brand new cookie cutter "custom" chopper. I think maybe I get annoyed easily. :? :?
Hey that's your own opinion if you think everyone riding a cruiser is a jackass and are trying to attract other "jackasses" or just trying to be hard cause they can afford a $20,000 bike. I think the consenses is it is a a hobby and something enjoyable to do but I must have been blinded by the smoke. Wow, now I really know whats up with them chopper riders.
Thanks for clearing everything up for me.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Well, you have completely humiliated me with your expert sarcasm! Oh wait, maybe you should read more carefully and notice that I said I am not opposed to cruisers either, just the ones that roll out from places called OCC, Genesis, Big Dog, etc...If you want a cruiser for 20 grand plus, just buy a rune and have a warranty and reliability to go with it. Then, you can take the Honda logos off and but on OCC logos and no one will know the difference.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
what I do like about that bike is the rigid rear and single down tube. That's what a chopper should be, imho. Personally I need more black on the bike but that's just me.

·
Registered
336 Posts
That bike is pretty sweet. Only question is...do I have to dress like that guy to ride it?

·
Registered
937 Posts
that blue bike is double :shock: :shock:, making it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Whoa.

I'd hit it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts