Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw pdoggs thread and had to start my own

99 GSXR 600. Soon to be tracked out. My 00 R1. Rebuilt recently showing near 40000 miles. 04 600 RR My Wife has recently taken. 03 fiddy.

A lil something to start. The RR before We lowered it.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Or photobuckets good too...

·
Registered
130 Posts
ok to resize the pic, goto Open the program Paint, click File, Open , Find the pic, Click Image on the top, Click Sketch/Skew, then depending on how big it is, put like 50% 50% and it will make it half the size. Ok, once your done with that click File , save as , make the name, and right below that click save file as, make thta .jpeg .

Ok, to upload a pic on the net, Goto either www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com

Choose your pic and upload it.

To post your pic, on photobucket choose the lil box under the pic which says IMG and paste it on the thread.

For imageshack i believe you have to copy the link and then you post it you gotta put

Ty Sir , looking forwards to pics :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RC2llV said:
just look at his Avatar and all will make sense
What the hell does that mean? O btw way.

Heres a pic. Thanks to Pdog and some of the other members for the help on pic posting.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Last one. Its nice that you guys are so quick to jump on people for small mistakes.Thats ok I know I ride way better than I surf. If any of you are in my area and need directions, a place to chill you are more than welcum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts