Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year, bought a wrecked 07. Bike was practically brand new and still had nubs on the tires.

After a few triips to ebay, and of course a few local race parts suppliers, we managed to get the bike together and onto the track.

Shes taken a FAST course, and has been on the track about 8 times now.

She is doing great!! and were gradually getting the gremlins outta the bike.

Here is a before and a couple aft pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
awesome pics man! I wish I could afford a track bike. Always good to see women riding...and to have her at the track!...even better:icon_lol:

F

·
0 Posts
Hey that's cool as hell! It always amazes me to see wrecked bikes brought back to life like that. Keep up the awesome work! :five:

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
sweet trackbike. the orange plastics are sweet! maybe some orange rimstrips would set-off the wheels :beer:

so where can i get a girl that actually rides and does trackdays? :lol:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sweet trackbike. the orange plastics are sweet! maybe some orange rimstrips would set-off the wheels :beer:

so where can i get a girl that actually rides and does trackdays? :lol:
Thanks man, Yeah, I thought of the same thing, cant find orange tape around here anywhere....but will keep looking!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Congrats man! It sure is nice to see your girl out on the track isnt it. Yes, I agree, great shot!

She is hooked worse than me. It is fantastic to be able to share that and do track days together, however, the flip side is worrying. I have seen her crash, (The same day that picture was taken), and it's tough, but, overall, well worth it.:bounce:

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I think i speak for us all when I say... "lets see some pics of your girl wearing something other than race leathers" LOL

Seriously though,, lets see some

·
Registered
551 Posts
i wish a track was really close to my house....i wanna do trackdays

1 - 20 of 38 Posts