Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my b-day was friday and my girlfriend woke my up with the silver/white/black alpinestars sm-x jacket with the external armor, and the alpinestars track pants. WOW! i was in shock, i saw them and didn't even think that they could be mine. what a nice chick. now all i need to get is the racing boots, (looks funny with my icon boots). looking for the new s-mx alpinestars racing boot or the sidi. anybody know where i can get a good deal???????

·
Registered
360 Posts
WOW! Great girl... she's definitely a girl to keep. Who knows, maybe later on she'll get you a 1K RR.

I got my Sidi Vertebra Race from motonation.com, but they didn't really give a good deal. I would try Riders Inc.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Man thats just terrible. Terrible. Dump her. Dump her today and give me her number.

...so i can bitch her out for being a terrible girlfriend. Duh.

V

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a great girl and it also sounds like you mean a lot to her... if you want some boots.. just threaten to break up with her if she wont buy you some. ;-)

·
Registered
881 Posts
She's just prepping you for later. You'll one day come home and she's all dressed in dom1natrix leathers ready to beat your @ss with whips and spikey stuff.

girlfriend: " Honey, keep your new leathers on. I'm going to beat your @ss till you cry. Who's the b1tch now! Who's the b1tch now!" :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just kidding man. She sounds like a cool chic. Have fun.

·
Registered
811 Posts
damn my bday is this sunday. ive got a trackday. shes gonna stop by and watch. i guess thats all i should expect for my bday. :neutral:

·
Registered
726 Posts
She buys you leathers and all you have to say is "what a nice chick"? That's a friggin bad @ss chick. I can't help but ask, "What's the catch"? There's got to be something she's looking to sucker you for? Another car? A ring?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Now was she wearing them and just them when you woke up? :bounce:

That would make the birthday a birthday :mrgreen:

X

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
senecak19 said:
She buys you leathers and all you have to say is "what a nice chick"? That's a friggin bad @ss chick. I can't help but ask, "What's the catch"? There's got to be something she's looking to sucker you for? Another car? A ring?
a ring, she's been on me for a long time about that, and she wants a ducati monster 620i, the ducati i'm going to try to get for her new, but i want her to take the MSF class first so she doesn't sneak it out when i'm not there...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts