Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking and hoping its just a blown fuse and I've already tried searching and haven't found the answer I'm looking for in any threads on here. When I turn my bike on (cbr600rr)
2005, my headlights don't come on, neither of them. But when I flip my high beams on the right headlight comes on in high beam mode. Was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem or would suggest anything to fix it. I haven't even checked the fuse yet as I noticed it just today but wanted to get some opinions on what the issue might be before trying anything. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
If your running HIDs check the connections from the ballast to the bulb.. After my crash one wiggled lose and I plugged it back in and works fine.. So that could be one..

2 maybe the bulb is burnt out..

3 possible fuse..

4 other..

Assuming if you leave the high beam enguaged it comes on during the turn of the key... So its probably just connection of your low beam bulb or something.. Try mentioned above its probably a simple quick fix

·
Registered
190 Posts
There is a cover over the headlight bulb on the back of the assembly. Pull the cover off and the plug will be right there. Pull the bulb out and see if the filament is broken(if you still have stock bulbs)

·
Registered
42 Posts
You can also check if you have a sticky starter, press it very slightly see if it lights and make sure the starter button is fully released.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Was it colder than usual outside when you started it? I had the same problem happen to me when I tried starting it at night when it was really cold outside and after a few minutes of running the engine I shut it off to restart it and out of the blue they started working again and have had no trouble since.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts