Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm...kinda confused what happened to my "for sale" HID thread? Mods please explain?
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I'm not a mod, but I'll try.. Your not a site vendor and you need permission to sell non-personal parts on this site. That's why.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
cvlighthouse said:
I'm not a mod, but I'll try.. Your not a site vendor and you need permission to sell non-personal parts on this site. That's why.
well..i understand sort of..but how can u explain the forum member selling MTEC bulbs to other forum members? he was allowed to do so but he was not a site vendor. im just trying to help out fellow members who dont want to pay an arm and a leg for HIDs. the rules seem inconsistent, somebody explain please...

...case in point...(correct me if im wrong)...

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=11555&highlight=mtec+bulb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,912 Posts
you have to ask the 600rr "gods" for permission first. Then you work out a deal w/ them. They may want a cut, they may not. Pm a mod from this forum to see who to contact exactly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
natypes said:
you have to ask the 600rr "gods" for permission first. Then you work out a deal w/ them. They may want a cut, they may not. Pm a mod from this forum to see who to contact exactly.
I thought you only had to ask for group buys. this is not a group buy, its open to who ever wants one (there is no minium set). hahahaha...that sounds fu%ked if they want a cut..haha for doing what..its not like im making hardly anything for this...just trying to help people out.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
51,143 Posts
legendry
its simple man pm or call chris from flatoutmotorcycles
he is one of the site admins and once its approved he will post
such detail within your thread and evrey thing will be rocking
if he does not approve it then its flatout 's decision
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
moeman said:
legendry
its simple man pm or call chris from flatoutmotorcycles
he is one of the site admins and once its approved he will post
such detail within your thread and evrey thing will be rocking
if he does not approve it then its flatout 's decision
haha its alright, sounds like too much hassle...it took me a long time to type up and add pics to that thread, and if the mods are just going to delete it and make me jump through hoops just so i can retype it and post it again..i say no thanks. i was just trying to help people out..it really makes no difference to me whether or not i sell these because i make hardly any profit, not to mention the hassle of shipping it. i just thought people would like to get a deal on HIDs...after experiencing how much of a difference HIDs make in safety and night riding, i was just looking to share my deal with others. but alas, if you guys dont mind paying $250+ for one HID and $500+ for two, its your call. but you cant say i didnt try to help you out..o well.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top