Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ive been with hondas since cars , my first car was a honda prelude i didnt know jack **** about cars so it was super riced out hey i was 16, second car i got was a civic hatchback 1990 i did a motor swap from a civic ex and i converted the car to obd1 so i was running a sohc vtec with a p28 pretty decent pull.

i then bought (and still have) my 2001 integra gsr, i didnt do nothing to it but lower it...my friend taught me how to ride on what else? a honda f2...i was HOOKED decided to stop dumping/wasting money into trying to make a front wheel drive 4cylinder car fast...and sold my civic hatchback to get my first bike a 99 cbr f4...after learning on that...i got my currenet bike 2006 600rr :D so i been honda all my life!

heres some pictures u can see my hatchback in the background with my gsr,

my first car from when i was 16-21ish it was clean but it was automatic i miss the car alot

then i got the hatchback after i sold the prelude , this car was all stock with the stock 1.5 DUAL POINT FUEL INJECTION 4speed manual trans when i was done with it, it had a 1.6 sohc vtec, 5speed si trans and obd1 conversion, skunk2 coilovers with tockico shocks and little interior upgrades.

sold the hatch got my first bike. also pics of my gsr

sold the bike now got my current ride still have the gsr. miss the other hondas though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I started with a '88 Supra turbo. then went to Hondas.

Still have it. But, recently added a G35 Sedan and the bike...

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice thank you for adding ur pictures! anyone else feel free to post up! also what was in ur crx? mainly suspension wise since i see u dont really drag it..i should of went that route instead of trying to make it a drag car lol

edit: DAMN DRIVEN? lurk much???? u been on this forum since january and this is ur first post ? hahaha.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I started with a "89" Accord H-back, then a "90" crx, then a "96" Integra GS-R, "94" Legend. now a 04 RR

·
Registered
799 Posts
Cant beat Honda Quality!!!! also had a F1 Hurricane

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Here are my Honda's back in the day...

1987 Prelude Si - HKS Full Exhaust :port Polish :Work Aerofins : Stolen out of long beach.

1992 Civic Si - HKS test car! - SSR Neo's - Smashed by a drunk driver in 97

1987 Civic Si - Full HKS Exhaust - 15' GALE Stars - JDM rear lights

1987 CRX Si - HKS Turbo Stage III - SSR Neo's - "our sleeper"

1990 Civic DX - Momo Stars - Bassani Exhaust.

My 03 RR

My 05 CRF450R #667 piggy backed by Big Blue!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Gone through about 9-10 Hondas/Acuras. 1 Lexus. One of my Hondas really doesn't count...'98 Passport. :p Big "Isuzu" stamped on the valve cover. Mysterious oil disappearance with no sign of leaking or burning. 60k miles. Had to sell her, eventhough I liked that car alot.

My so called 'fastest' would have been my 94si w/ b18c1. But I think my favorite was my 92 GSR...that thing was spotless and had the rare black leather interior. Currently have a solid 93 Accord automatic as daily, and my 91 crx si (super clean) which is in the shop.

Here's my old 91 4dr LS (b16/ITR internals) and my 92 GSR (b18c1):

my old non-Honda (surf/snowboarding mobile):

94 si, b18c1, bolt-ons, chipped p28, s2000 seats, etc etc.

96 gsr:

my first hatch that started it all:

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i needt truck cause of my life style t am always towing dirt bikes,jet skies and a pre runner and s**t like that so i need a truck with a v8 but i have always ran honda dirt bikes and jet skies so i figured how about a street bike and i love it i am just waiting for them to come out with a 1500 truck with a large v8 and i would buy one in a heart beat

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
had a CRX when i first bought my bike. still have the crx but it doesn't get driven much anymore.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I never used to be a Honda fan. But when i went and looked at the Element I wanted it. With my bike I came across a smokin deal on it and scoped it up. I love having both. After having them it's nice knowing I own Honda's. I like the reliability of them.

When I get home I will put a pic of them together

·
Registered
668 Posts
I don't have any pics..due to someone my apt being someone broke into my place stole 2 things one of them being my laptop.

1993 - 1996
1988 Mazda bought w/ 15,000 miles on it (junked)

2000 - 2003
1997 Honda Accord Sedan EX (snatchman) -oh well things happen

2002 - present
1988 Acura Legend Sedan -I love this car!

2005 - present
1987 Acura Legend Coupe -I love this one too!

2006 - present
2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal

Yes, I love Hondas..now if I find an 1996 BMW 850 CSI, thats another thing all together.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
first car was a 87 Supra N/A auto...no picture..
traded for a 92 Integra 4dr GS 5spd..

that teg got stolen so I picked up a 94 4dr GSR..

then I got the 05 RR

sold the GSR and the RR and now all I got is a 06 Tundra D/C and 06 GSXR1K (I dont think they're Hondas so I wont post 'em up)

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Not actual pictures of my car, but representative nonetheless...

1986 Honda Civic (grey; no a/c):

1999 Honda Civic EX 2-dr 5-sp (black; modified of course):

2003 Honda CBR600RR (red/black):

Most recent addition to the family, 2006 Element EX-P (black):

·
Registered
62 Posts
Lets see-----first Honda bike 1965, 50cc, age 12.........Don't think Honda imported a car to the U. S until a few years later. Followed by a 160cc, 305, 350SL, Several other bikes in between. Must have had 3 Honda bikes before the Auto was imported into the states...............................Getting old I guess but I remember "rumors" that Honda would be bringing cars into the US. Never have owned a Honda auto.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts