Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that would get your attention. I was paying 160.00 for 6 months with state farm. I just got the renewal bill today. Its 102.68!!!!! I can't believe my insurance went down. Thats the first time in my life that has ever happened. Almost brought a tear to my eye. :D I am so happy it made me post this stupid thread. :???:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I hate you....well not really, but that was the first thing that came to mind. Mine was 700 a year for full coverage, and I`m 39. You dont even want to know what my 1000rr costs.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yep! Good (and safe) riders get discounts! Congrats....and keep it up! :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
hehe ... under the age of 25 ... WITH and AVOC and EVOC course, a P.O. and still pay $1200 / year. And worth every penny too!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TotaledF4i said:
That has to be for only liability, right?!?
nope, thats for full coverage. I haven't even took the Motorcycle safety course which I plan on doing next month. That will drop it another 10%.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
larry said:
Yep! Good (and safe) riders get discounts! Congrats....and keep it up! :)
Not in New Jersey they dont.

It prob went down because an 03 model isn`t considered new in 04 and that makes it a little cheaper.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
havoc said:
Still got you beat... ;-)

Full coverage on my 2003 Honda $500 deduc and I pay $93.94 every six months. (In cali)

Thats $15.58 a month! I'm under 25 too... just turned 24
Damn ya'll are lucky. I'm 25, and considered married by my insurance company because I will be in another month. Still pay 1100 a year on my RR.

Havoc, I love your new avatar. That movie kicks ass.
"I'm not going to go to work anymore"
"You mean you're going to quit?"
"No, I'm just not going to go"

K

·
0 Posts
Im with ther Sheriff in AZ I pay 360.00 a year with State Farm full coverage including theft with the high 25/50 limits and a 100.00 deductable....Oh and I am 27, not married and about the only discounts I have is a clean driving record and dual car discount. Sorry guys but I am lucky! :bounce:

·
Registered
584 Posts
With a dual car discount, married, clean record, 26, MSF course, and 10 years liscenced, I pay 280 a year for full coverage on my RR.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Married, no other cars through state farm, and 25 and I'm at 204.00 a year. Do they really take 10% off for a msf course? I went through one but everyone told me the little discount they isn't even worth it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Progressive wanted me to pay like 3900.00 a year. Glad I went with State Farm! Cbr619RR I think you are still getting a great deal for 200.00. I know guys who are paying 500.00 a month on the RR!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I don't know how Progressive can keep advertising they are #1 in insurance. I left them because they charged way too much for just my cars, which aren't sporty or new.
The are HQ'd in Cleveland and they keep building new buildings, probably with that extra money they are charging everyone.

X

·
Registered
20 Posts
havoc said:
Still got you beat... ;-)

Full coverage on my 2003 Honda $500 deduc and I pay $93.94 every six months. (In cali)

Thats $15.58 a month! I'm under 25 too... just turned 24
What insurance company is that?? I'm shopping around for insurance and hope to get my bike in the summer =D

·
Registered
83 Posts
statefarm uses our beacon score to determine rates... with everyones credit ratings different, rates will differ.............

·
Registered
544 Posts
haha!!! im 19 7 tickets, no accidents and 2 cars, i pay 449 a year full coverage!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts