Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All -

I ride an '06 600rr (the solid black w/ red logo) I live in Dover, Delaware. (Anyone around the area up for a ride can PM me or IM me) I'll attach a picture of my bike to this thread later.

I also post on sportbikes.com forums under the name drumtap600rr, some of you may know me from there.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
glad you could join us... you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome to the site.....your going to love this place as much as I have

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All my pics are too big to upload here - resizing them doesnt seem to work. This is my first season on the street but I have many years dirt experience. This season went really well and I love my bike. Also, my dad has been a big motorcycle enthusiast his whole life (HD's unfortunately). Anyways, I decided to start on a 600rr even though I know its not the safest choice for many riders. I always ride in my gear and I always ride responsibly. I have passed the MSF course and have my motorcycle license. (unlike some of the people who ride in this area without a license or insurance) I took it easy this season to get used to my bike and street riding and now I'm absolutely hooked into the sport. I would give up my cage to keep my bike anyday - even if it meant taking the bus in cold/rainy weather.

Here is a link to a picture posted of my bike on sportbikes.com:

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59168&perpage=10&highlight=my%20600rr&pagenumber=1

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
welcome to the forum please use the search function and enjoy all the usefull threads

·
Registered
493 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts