Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
War Leyla Build

I purchased the bike used July 2013. It had 7,500 miles with the only modification being a Yoshi RS-5. Everything on the bike was intact minus a fairing hex, a seat hex, and a couple of screws for the windscreen. The bike had Dunlop Q2's at the time of purchase as well.

November 2013 I lowsided the bike after installing flush mounts. With a snapped brake lever, roughed up foot brake, rashed fairings on the right side and my right side mirror snapped off I was able to install new grips, bar ends, levers and mirrors by the end of December.

Mod List:

-Driven D3 Limited Edition White/Black Grips
-Driven Bar Ends Red
-FP Racing Sport Lever Set White
-TST Flush Mounts Smoked
-CNC Billet Mirrors Black

To Come:

-Tripage Integrated Tail Light Smoked
-TST Fender Eliminator
-Hotbodies Dark Smoke Windscreen
-Tripage LED Passenger Pegs Black
-Vortex Rear Sets
-Rizoma Brake Reservoir

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Bike looks great Much needed win for the Spurs today

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bike looks great Much needed win for the Spurs today
They needed to win against West Brom too! Haha they had an easy 9 points lined up before a rough match in Man United. 7 will have to do it though. Frustrating year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
They needed to win against West Brom too! Haha they had an easy 9 points lined up before a rough match in Man United. 7 will have to do it though. Frustrating year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
This PL season is kind of crazy as far which team is doing within the table .One thing for sure the fight for the title will be long and hard it won't be between two teams but most likely five teams will be in the mix until the end .

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice build!

Also nice to see the PL being discussed over the pond ;)
Football is my favourite sport man. Best game in the world. You can't pass up the fan atmosphere of each game, the intimacy of the pitch and the stands and always the chance of being relegated. I could go on and on about it.

This PL season is kind of crazy as far which team is doing within the table .One thing for sure the fight for the title will be long and hard it won't be between two teams but most likely five teams will be in the mix until the end .
Yeah it's going to be one hell of a run. But it is only January so we'll see. I'm hoping my guys down in Skybet 1 can make a good run for promotion. Carlisle Utd and Port Vale. Unlikely though for Carlisle.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
The Championship title is even harder than the EPL title way more games to play in addition to playoffs at the end to determine who gets promoted & who does not plus it ain't to easy comeback up right after your team was relegated & gets harder the more you stay in the Championship division

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Championship title is even harder than the EPL title way more games to play in addition to playoffs at the end to determine who gets promoted & who does not plus it ain't to easy comeback up right after your team was relegated & gets harder the more you stay in the Championship division
Yeah, I know the Wolves got relegated twice in a row after they dropped from EPL lol I love the system but it can suck if your team goes down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts