Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I cant address them as stealership. They only got me for an oil change once and that was my bad,,,

They hooked me up recently by installing & programming my MOTY modded gauge cluster & installed my sliders... A little bit of a prob on their end initially with the programming but they made up for it...and no charge for anything...

was supposed to just put the gauge back from winter storage(shipped to MOTY over the winter for the mod) and program her but they didn't realize the gauge cluster had a new GI in it so they forgot.

sooooossss..
I took her back and they didn't understand the unit at first sent it back to Brian (MOTY) Top notch dude by they way --- he retested all fine & shipped her out again again no shipping charges THANK YOU BRIAN !!!

I was gonna do the sliders myself but since it was there & no charge
I let them do the sliders too...

Did I mention FREE !!

Ill follow up if they try to hit me with the shipping or something when I pick her up.
It's raining & Storming here so I didn't go get her immediately.

ACTION Power Sports in Suburb of Milwaukee 'Waukesha is the town name'
and Dale is a great service rep !!

:+1: So there not all Stealerships or maybe its just me dunno :banger:

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
I've never had an issue with the service at action. Dale is good guy. I just had them throw on some new tires for me and asked if they could do a general spring inspection and bleed the brakes and they did all the extra work for free.

·
Registered
288 Posts
yeah, i don't mind action either...but i prefer cedar creek motorsports. they are under the same owner, both decent places.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts