Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I joinned the forums a couple of months ago in preparation of my next purchase and I'm happy to say I finally made it! Its an 07 of the exact blk/slvr combo I was looking for. Got it for a screaming deal through a guy that still needed to pay it off. It took a little patience but we worked out a deal and I took out a loan and had my bank pay off the lein holder.
It has 360 miles on it! Unbelievable! In the time this guy had it he put a Leo Vince cf exhaust on along w frame sliders, dbl bubble screen and 1000rr rear tail light cluster. He added a bunch of stickers too but those will be comin off.
I'm coming from owning a ninja 650r and an old r6 a coworker has been lending me.. this thing feels like its in a completely different league than those bikes. The sound of the exhaust is redonkulous!
So now that I feel that I belong in the forums now, its great to meet everyone and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. Happy riding, all!
Steve

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Motorcycle App

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Congrats and welcome. That's a great looking bike. Glad to hear everything went smoothly.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Howdy and welcome! Glad you got such a redonkulous deal hahaha. Keep the stickies down and gear up before you mod up :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, all! Took it out for the first official legs-stretching ride this morning. Other than the discovery of alot of oxidized rust in the gas tank on my fist fill up, it went great.. Seems aparent that the previous owner left the gas in while it sat for 2 years. Either that or moisture got in and caused a mess. Probably going to remove the tank and clean er out along w the injectors. Watever the case, its a total blast n I think its going to be a beautiful relationship!
steve

·
Registered
150 Posts
Good looking bike! looks well kept...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.