Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I know they won't take a leg off or anything but they will let me know if someone is around.
I had them tied to the bike while I was doing yard work and a friend came up and they went wild and with all their strength they almost tipped the bike over. Just kidding about that.

·
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DATZ WEAKSAUCE said:
aahh very nice security.. the ankle biters lol
If they jump they might get lucky and take out a knee.

N

·
0 Posts
Hahahaa...just make sure they don't like to chew on things because you'll wake up to a rude awakening.

·
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nemesis said:
Hahahaa...just make sure they don't like to chew on things because you'll wake up to a rude awakening.
You're not kidding. Hopefully they don't care for the taste of brake fluid.

·
Registered
787 Posts
my german shepherd tried to chew my frame slider once, it was too hard so he just stopped lol

·
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wallstdevil said:
Are those yorkie?
The huge one is full grown and the other is almost there. They weigh in at a weight of 4lbs a piece.

·
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TOMIMOTO said:
I like the hair-doo the one on the right has. They are cute.
The one on the left actually get the one one the rights hair to look like that. One day I'll post of vid of them wrestling. It's like Ultimate Yorky Championship (UYC),

·
11,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ms8367 said:
Dude how do u keep your bike so freakin' clean? Looks real nice. I'ma show my girl this pic, she'll go crazy.
Actually thats not at it's cleanest. I haven't washed it in a week and I just cut the grass with the garage door open so it was a little dirty. I do wash it about once a week and wax it very often and Honda polish if it gets bugs on it. It also hibernates under a blanket to keep the dust off. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts