Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can officially call myself a member now that the bike is setting in my garage. 2007 Honda CBR 600RR

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
nice bike man and welcome to the forums, i love your bike and after having mine for a few months (05) i really want an 07. congrats

·
Registered
882 Posts
feels good dont it?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it feels great. Now going to do the old mod list, starting w/ the intergraded taillight/license plate relocate.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I love that bike,, I bought the same black 07.. I like the mods so far too,,, you bought it with the mods on?

The only thing I don't like is the two bros exhaust,, ungly in my opinion,, I heard they sound great though

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, exhaust already modded. Looks good, sounds great, and the best part was it was FREE, $600 that I don't have to spend.

I don't like the rear blinkers and bar taillight that were put on so they've gotta go.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Congrats! YOu the same war machine from SD? One that used to fight in UFC?

·
Registered
300 Posts
great looking bike!! did you get it used or did you already put the mods on it? looks amazing congrats

·
Registered
493 Posts
that bike will own your soul.

meanwhile, congrats and welcome to the 600rr community!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, a new War Machine.

I got it used, mods already done by a dealer. Dealer really ripped this guy off big, he spent almost 12 grand for this bike new. I bid ebay and got it for 6200. He wasn't into it (sports bikes) anymore, now riding a crusier.

His loss, my gain.

All I got was the bike, I really need to find someone who can help me get the original owners manual for this bike, 2007 Honda CBR 600RR. Or someone who doesn't need their's anymore. Would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
nice bike, congrat's.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
congrats...nice bike, time to start modding

1 - 20 of 23 Posts