Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go with the 750 gsxr and today was my first ride on it for more than 5 mins. This thing is a nice bike. I really like the gear indicator, slipper clutch kick a$$ and the midrange witch is all I've had it in being break in and all is amazing. Lower than Im used to which was nice being 5'9". And the seat oooh the seat. Anyway heres a few pics.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Nice. I was thinking of trading mine in for one of those. I like it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
nice bike but im not sure how a feel about the tail section and exhaust, id like to see what a slip on looks like on there

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lucas said:
nice bike but im not sure how a feel about the tail section and exhaust, id like to see what a slip on looks like on there
No you wouldn't. I'll probobly keep it stock for awhile. The aftermarket exhausts look funny because of the cut in the fairing. It sounds real good for being stock I would almost compare it to a leo on a f4i.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
nice clean looking ride man!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice bike man congrats!!! now you need some gixxer gear, flip flops, Corona tank top and baseball cap then you're good to go. J/K :biggrin: enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
nice ride man i love how the signals are integrated

·
Registered
54 Posts
im yet to see this gear indicator and stock stabilizer in person, my dealership is never open when im off work. could you maybe post some pics of em? thanks

1 - 20 of 38 Posts