Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 10/16
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my 600RR the other day to the dealer to get the brake line bled and I ended up walking out of there with a 2016 CB 500F.

Yes I know, some will say it's a downgrade, but I'm super happy with the bike!!

I will be parting out all the left over parts from my 600RR for cheap, since I have no use for them anymore.

Here are some photos of my old bikes with the bikes that I currently own:
1994 Honda Shadow VT 1100C
2015 CBR 300R with ABS
2016 CB 500F with ABS

All comments are welcome!

Revamped 600RR

Project bike (1994 VT 1100C)

And the latest addition, along side my old 250R:

·
BOTM Winner 10/16
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! I am considering letting my 600RR go in favor of a Yamaha FZ-07 or FZ-09.
If my dealer had Yamaha in stock, I would have taken the FZ-07, but they had Honda, Kawasaki, Aprilia and MV Agusta.

I've put in close to 1,000KM on the 500F and no regrets :)

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Seems like lately, a lot of guys/gals are trading their RR's for standards & nakeds

Congrats on your purchase

·
Registered
940 Posts
Seems like lately, a lot of guys/gals are trading their RR's for standards & nakeds

Thought it was just me noticing the same. I will be honest, I have been test riding many bikes over the last couple of months and I am really leaning towards getting more upright. Just need to find one that sounds as good as the RRs.

OP, congrats on that purchase. I have ridden that bike and liked it...just not as much as the 650F though.

·
BOTM Winner 10/16
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thank you!

Thought it was just me noticing the same. I will be honest, I have been test riding many bikes over the last couple of months and I am really leaning towards getting more upright. Just need to find one that sounds as good as the RRs.

OP, congrats on that purchase. I have ridden that bike and liked it...just not as much as the 650F though.
Thanks!

The next step is to upgrade the Shadow or fix it up to my liking, I'll see how that plays out next year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts