·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Honda CBR600RR

House of Kolors Candy paint w/ ghost-printed Tribal flames

Paint color is Candy Brandywine

Akrapovic Carbon Fiber slip-on exhaust
Custom rear blinkers (Professionally drilled into rear pegs)

Gregg's custom flushmounts

Carbon Fiber Heal guards

Candy painted brake/clutch lever

Competiton werkes fender eliminator kit

Pirelli Diablo Tires

K&N Air filter

Plasma headlights

Seat Cowl(also painted)

Custom painted ICON mainframe helmet to match bike

Ill post some better pics later.

·
Registered
629 Posts
gay. but i only say that bc im jealous haha. nice bike man

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Gangsta. It's not really my thing but cool I guess.

Why do you have an alaska plate if your from Cali?

Also is there only 98 motorcycles in Alaska? Hehe. Weird seeing a small number like that on a plate.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Is the can crooked?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought it from a guy in the Airforce, he was stationed in AK when he bought it. I have not registered it, cause it only had 6700 miles on it(need 7500).

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Hidious :puke:

But thats just my opinion...I don't like the tribal stuff.
As long as YOU like it, thats all that matters..... Enjoy the new bike. :beer:

·
Registered
888 Posts
BLittle500 said:
Bobbis, I'm pretty sure that a crooked can is a pretty common trait on '03-'04's with aftermarket cans.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this one guys,
Man, that would drive me freakin nuts.

·
Registered
321 Posts
KnightProjekt said:
I bought it from a guy in the Airforce, he was stationed in AK when he bought it. I have not registered it, cause it only had 6700 miles on it(need 7500).
I still have mixed feelings about the color, not sure if I like it or hate it yet. Its a clean bike except for the crooked exhaust. That 7500 miles thing to register is a pretty stupid law. My friend was riding in the canyons trying to avoid cops to get enough mileage to register his bike. He sed he'd go a hundred miles a day just to register it ASAP.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
many exhaust brands end up crooked once installed. sometimes you can tweak it straight by loosening/tightening the connections.
for the record, jardine's go on straight.

the 7500 mile thing is "at the time of purchase", so unless the previous owner put down false mileage on the transfer paperwork you're screwed.

sup3rbad-tell your friend the canyons are where the cops hang. have him go for a long freeway ride instead. day trip it to santa barbara, riverside, san diego, wherever...painful but necessary. 100 miles in a day in the canyons is easy.

·
Registered
321 Posts
pantablo said:
many exhaust brands end up crooked once installed. sometimes you can tweak it straight by loosening/tightening the connections.
for the record, jardine's go on straight.

the 7500 mile thing is "at the time of purchase", so unless the previous owner put down false mileage on the transfer paperwork you're screwed.

sup3rbad-tell your friend the canyons are where the cops hang. have him go for a long freeway ride instead. day trip it to santa barbara, riverside, san diego, wherever...painful but necessary. 100 miles in a day in the canyons is easy.
he's already done with that. he jsut said the 100 miles got a little tiring after awhile.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.