Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I need more COWBELL!!
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought I would take some pics of my Motydesign.com Gear Indicator from BrowningBuck, with my new Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT SLR/efs 18-55mm lens.

On a side note...if your reading this I want you to know what kind of guy you would be dealing with in BrowningBuck. wiki should have a picture of this guy next to the definition of customer service.

Brian is all class, and there is alot to be learned from someone who does business the way he does. Just when you think it cant get any better...out of nowhere he does.

If Im out of line forgive me, but with all the crap he has been going through, he still find the time to put the customer on top of his list. Thanks for the awsome cluster job!!..some pictures for your viewing plesure(re-sized so to not kill the eyes :eek:)

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Wow actually double that do me a favor take some pictures outside
of an object like a flower or such what a sweet camera
I am a sucker for Canon cameras my nephew got the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTI simply amazing quality evrey Canon SLR i saw i was drooling

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've said it in another thread and I'll say it again here, Brian is f'in awesome. I had a small issue with my cluster and he was more on top of trying to get it fixed quickly than I was. I have nothing but good things to say about the guy. I could totally forgive him if he needed to take some time while he's not feeling well, but he hasn't and he's been on top of my problem the whole time. I don't know what he'll be selling next, but I'm sure it'll be awesome and I'll never hesitate to buy from him.

ps-love the look of that repsol kit.

·
I need more COWBELL!!
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here you go Moe..full auto..they should get better as soon as I learn how to use it..LOL

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Man thank u so much simply Brilliant

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
You aren't gonna cry or anything .....are ya Moe? :toothy4:

I like that gear indicator!!!
Nah man not really i just dig photography man
a few more upgrades for Miss Oseven then
it will be SLR time :icon_lol:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I hear ya. I'm big on photography too. I just thought that the pretty flower was gonna make ya tear up for a sec. :icon_lol: Well, when ya finish the upgrades...you can put the slr to good use on them. :beer:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
awesome camera, just sold my digital rebel and had i not just picked up a new elka shock i was gonna get an XTi.

Nice choice

·
Registered
207 Posts
Here you go Moe..full auto..they should get better as soon as I learn how to use it..LOL
Yeah the little green square is no good. There is a steep learning curve with an SLR but the results are worth it. And dont let anyone get you down about it being one of the rebels. You can get great results with it. Most people I meet with SLRs spent twice as much and dont even know how to use it.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
silvrr
Great shot man i am gald a lot of you guys
are into photography so i can get free lessons
from you all

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Silvrr
Thanks for the link man

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
gosh thans abunch larry for the complements. but as for cameras my new Nikon D40x has been kicking ASS

ive only had it two days, and the learning curve is hard, but unlike a 35mm slr you know what the results are of the settings you have in a sec. but the quality is HAWT.

D40x 18-55mm (man i want a real macro lens now ) (all resized hope i did it enough, these things raw are HUGE)

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Browningbuck, you gave me a price a while back for the 07. I still want to do this mod. I hope your still doing them this winter as that will probably be when I start to spend some more money on the bike!

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
its taken a little while but i am away from the tit of the green square. and the results are as seen. i know i still have a TON of learning but hey this is where i am at. its free to experiment so thats what i do.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts