Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i finally bought my cbr yesterday. got a 09 brand new. rode it back from the dealership in PA.. was hell.. so enough of me talking about my baby, i know what all you guys really wanna see.. After a 6hr, 319 mile ride back.. here she is......

when i got home from the dealer

·
Registered
502 Posts
haters gonna hate :)

jk

congrats, & stay safe.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike. Ride safe.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys, the ride wasn't that bad, PA was very nice roads.. right now my whole body is really sore.. and yes the modding is already in process, just ordered a new windscreen, looking up what kind of frame sliders/spools/axle sliders to get next.. the reflectors im skeptical about getting flushmounts only because im not sure about how much visibility i will get with them.. I have done research on almost every mod i want to do to the bike :)... the fender im leaving.. its going to be a winter project, i want to put on the new exhaust, IT, FE all in one shot..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:+1: haha the phoenix edition is hands down my favorite....
yea man i agree, its why i traveled 318 miles to get it.. it was the closest one to where i live.. i didnt want anything but the phoenix :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I like the color scheme, white always looks clean.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like the color scheme, white always looks clean.
yea at first i wanted the 07 all white but then i saw the phoenix and wanted this one :p

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey your almost halfway to you break in on your first ride lol be safe and good luck
i know lol.. all i need is one good weekend with no rain for once and ill hit 600 miles ... I do have one question tho, when dealers do the first service, what exactly do they do besides oil change and put in a new filter? can I just do it myself..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts