Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, actually, I bought it's for my girl. Awesome bike to learn on. If you or anyone you know is wanting a bike to learn on, feel IN CONTROL, and not outgrow quickly- this is it. I was pretty impressed across the board! No powerhouse, and hell no I wouldn't pick it over our 600 rr, but definitely worth the money! Looks more like a "normal sportbike." Now, one more week till I replace my baby! [sorry don't know how to resize]
ADDED: only 2 negatives- brake lever and clutch lever can't be adjusted easily for small hands. (or i haven't found how yet) 2 Neutral and first are hard to find sometimes

H

·
0 Posts
jamese said:
Am i wrong for sayin, you did dahhmmm good.... and im not talking about the bike :eek:
+1

nothing is better than a hot girl on a bike

·
Registered
468 Posts
I always thought those were half fairing'd bikes.

Looks good. Hot gf you got there. :bounce:

·
Registered
595 Posts
the gs500 used to be a naked bike until this year where they gave it the baby gsxr look.

Looks good, i'd like to take one for a spin thru the canyons.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
How tall is your girl? Reason I ask is I am looking for something for my wife to start on as well.

thanks

X

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Looks good all around. ;-)

Have Fun! ;-) ;-)

Jason

·
Registered
468 Posts
All you gotta do now is get her the proper gear :cruising:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yeah I am wondering also. How much and how tall is your gf. The bike looks perfect for her. Nice.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the compliments...ON BOTH (lol) The bike retails for 4999 and I love the fact that it doesn't look so much like the other smaller bikes of the past. If any of you are in Ohio, I can help get you a good deal on one. I do agree- Suzuki could use a change in paint scheme. Then again, it's a Suzuki, not Honda! LOL

My g/f is 5'9" but she sits flat footed pretty comfortably. She said she thinks a person could be 3 or 4 inches shorter and be ok.

She only rides with gear, that pick is at the end of the driveway. Now she wants all the mods I had on my bike!!! Crazy women! FYI - this bike is actually HEAVIER than our RR's ....go figure!?!?!?

·
Registered
501 Posts
TARIUSDRAGON said:
FYI - this bike is actually HEAVIER than our RR's ....go figure!?!?!?
It's the same way with the ninja 500, but since it sits lower to the ground, it doesn't feel that bad. Among the 500 machines, I like yours best, but I liked it better when it was naked. I wanted one really bad when I was looking for my first bike.

Congrats on the purchase. It must be cool to share riding adventures with the little lady.

C

·
0 Posts
Definetly a nice pic all around. ;-) Will be fun to have you gf riding with you SOMETIMES.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts