Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nicky hayden Laguna seca replica (Arai rx7)
After months of searching on ebay funally found a barely used one on ebay :)

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
Congrats man Sweet lid indeed i had one and loved it until my 1st AGV GP-Tech arrived and the rest is history

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Nice lid....

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats man Sweet lid indeed i had one and loved it until my 1st AGV GP-Tech arrived and the rest is history
lol yeah this is so much nicer then my shoei rf1000 imo..... maybe a gp tech will be next lol hows the fitment compared to the rx7? as far as head shape

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
lol yeah this is so much nicer then my shoei rf1000 imo..... maybe a gp tech will be next lol hows the fitment compared to the rx7? as far as head shape
The GP tech size wise for me is the same as the Arai (M) in both lids
Main difference is the GP Tech is a snug fit and what is weird is while
putting it on it feels like its too tight but once its on & strapped its like
as if nothing is on your noggin

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The GP tech size wise for me is the same as the Arai (M) in both lids
Main difference is the GP Tech is a snug fit and what is weird is while
putting it on it feels like its too tight but once its on & strapped its like
as if nothing is on your noggin
yeah i really want to get the rossi gp tech but the suomy spec1r left alot of presurre on my forhead , head shape jsut DID not fit. and unfortunally no one near me sells agv and i dont wanna spend the $ on that helmet without knowing it will fit.

Shoei rf1000 and the arai rx7 fit good the RX7 fits PERFECT

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
yeah i really want to get the rossi gp tech but the suomy spec1r left alot of presurre on my forhead , head shape jsut DID not fit. and unfortunally no one near me sells agv and i dont wanna spend the $ on that helmet without knowing it will fit.

Shoei rf1000 and the arai rx7 fit good the RX7 fits PERFECT
now you got me wondering because I like my shoei rf1000 and I was looking into picking up a spec1r but there isnt anywhere for me to try them on and since you had a shoei as well, makes me a little concerned with the fitment...

sorry I know a bit off topic...love the new helmet btw

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now you got me wondering because I like my shoei rf1000 and I was looking into picking up a spec1r but there isnt anywhere for me to try them on and since you had a shoei as well, makes me a little concerned with the fitment...

sorry I know a bit off topic...love the new helmet btw
yeah the spec1r was a sick ass lid!!!!

Lightweight , great air flow and amazing grapics just lef to red marks on my forehad after riding in it for a lilttle bit and gave me a head ache.!!

the arai however felt amazing after 30min of riding :banger:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Nice lid mang. how much did you get it for?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
best helmets in the world.. im thinking of finally getting me a 5 continents gp tech

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I loved my Laguna.... See avatar....

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'd agree that you have one fine looking helmet there... :thumbup:

What did you pay for it? (if you don't mind me asking) I got my Hayden Arai used but also in great condition for $250. I figured it was a good price

1 - 20 of 28 Posts