Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALex barros is my new hero! i dont see why his team hasnt got him enrolled in a drag racing class to fix those starts but wow, that guy is alsome! I love him so much im thinking of getting is ugly expensive helmet! I still love Miguel and all but if its anyone i could meet, that would be the guy! whos your hero?

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
I'd have to say Jake Zemke. The guy just opitimizes the "Nice guy" mentality. He's not a bad racer either.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
i like josh hayes, he is from my hometown and graduated from the same highschool as me.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Ok this thread is a little GAY, but I met the one dude I wanted to meet at Road America, Kevin Schwantz. He was tooling around on a suzuki scooter around turn 5 back in the wooded area. See, this shyt sounds gay.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
id have to say nicky hayden...puts in the hard work...people still doubt him...but he just does his thing despite what people say...seems like a cool dude too

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Mister Dirt said:
wow, that guy is alsome! I love him so much im thinking of getting is ugly expensive helmet!
Yeah, kinda gay...

I like Alex too, it was sad to see him leave the GP.

C

·
0 Posts
I met Jamie Hacking and Ben Spies the other day at a local gas station. I also met Nicky at the Repsol tent. All three are stand up guys. Alex is up there too. I went to Brazil to watch him race, but the race was changed to Portugal. He won it anyway and I watched it all from the Hotel in Brazil. Obregado Alex! He was bummed because the Nelsen Piquett racetrack was being downsized to make room for more city. So they wouldn't be able to host the Moto GP at that track anymore. :(

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Camel Jockey said:
Ok this thread is a little GAY, but I met the one dude I wanted to meet at Road America, Kevin Schwantz. He was tooling around on a suzuki scooter around turn 5 back in the wooded area. See, this shyt sounds gay.
so far the scooter hero is the only gay thing on here.

i went to get my head checked out so i can order my barros helmet when i thought, wtf im i thinking? i cant figure out if its a bird or a rabbit on this thing!! then my wifes like its a rabbit so i guess im back to the gamblin thing..
if i can be real? be real son.. im all for honda racers. i like um all.. but imma be pissed if my sponsers get my anything else. ill act hurt, i love um that much. besides, if u aint factory, u aint podium, so why not make all the gsxr fans cry foul? lol!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Mister Dirt said:
i went to get my head checked out so i can order my barros helmet when i thought, wtf im i thinking? i cant figure out if its a bird or a rabbit on this thing!! then my wifes like its a rabbit so i guess im back to the gamblin thing..
if i can be real? be real son.. im all for honda racers. i like um all.. but imma be pissed if my sponsers get my anything else. ill act hurt, i love um that much. besides, if u aint factory, u aint podium, so why not make all the gsxr fans cry foul? lol!
Huh????????

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
This is a gay ass post.... but if I could meet someone it would probably be Mick Doohan or Troy Bayliss. But none are "my hero"...you gay bitches :jerkit: :bitch_ple

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
BigTuna said:
This is a gay ass post.... but if I could meet someone it would probably be Mick Doohan or Troy Bayliss. But none are "my hero"...you gay bitches :jerkit: :bitch_ple
:beer: I'm with you on that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts