Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby is tore apart at the moment...and the weather was in the 50's which is decent for Jan. in nebraska...so my buddy was nice enough of let me play on his blaster... finally learned how to clutch it up!... Now I need one of my own

this was an oh sh*t moment... just take a look at my face!..classic

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
sweet pictures and form bro looks like you had a blast

·
Registered
193 Posts
My friend had his blaster at my place for a while. It was a lot of fun to mess around on. Seeing these pics makes me wish it was still here :(

Cool pics

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they sure aren't the best 4 wheelers out there...but it's still a ton of fun...plus that thing has got beat its whole life and still runs like a champ...just wish it had disc brakes on the front...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey...i have a jacket on....doesn't that count for something?

·
Registered
604 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
Wear a helmet jackhole. hehe

I'm not a big fan of four wheelers. There made for lazy people who can't ride dirtbikes.
At least he's not wearing flip flops..lol..:icon_lol:
looks like alot of fun!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
hehe... I had to release the inner squid in me somehow...
trust me I'm all about wearing gear... but rocking those at less than 10mph didn't worry me to much...I need to get some armor on my legs through.. I stalled it out a couple of times up in the air and it does feel to great having you leg smashed into bars..

plus if i was wearing my helmet you'd wouldn't be able to see my oh sh*t face when I was 12ing it...that picture still gives me a good laugh...notice my foot grabbing as much rear brake as possible..

feel free to keep the spuid comments coming...

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Ummmm, They have four wheels for a reason, so youz can corner really fast, try leaning off to the inside of corners and see how fast you can take them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts