Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this bad boy. It's almost more fun that my CBR.

Time to start modding...:fiddy:

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
sweet man.
first thing should be the adult handle bar kit.

its amazing how much abuse these things can take too, just be careful, i find it easier to hurt myslef on those little bikes than my full size bikes.
i got a KLX110 BTW.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up bru, I can definitely see myself getting f'ed up if I'm not careful, this thing halls ass. I was just checking out the handle bar kit on 50stunt.com, it has everything included. I was thinking about the 88cc kit for it too, it's less than $150.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
those are cool^
i rode an 88cc xr50 and it was cool, the kit also came w/ a new carb.

if it were mine, i would leave the engine stock and put xr/crf70 forks, shock and swingarm, as well as the 12" front wheel.
it makes the bike so much nicer to ride and go fast on.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those are cool^
i rode an 88cc xr50 and it was cool, the kit also came w/ a new carb.

if it were mine, i would leave the engine stock and put xr/crf70 forks, shock and swingarm, as well as the 12" front wheel.
it makes the bike so much nicer to ride and go fast on.
Hmmm... That's a good idea, I have to look into this. Do you know if the xr/crf70 forks, shock and swingarm are bolt on?

nice helmet! i have the same
Thanks Bru, you must have really good taste.:toothy4:

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
they are i believe, ive seen a lot w/ them.
but might want to check w/ a pit bike forum to make sure, there might be some slight mods needed to do to the rear part of the frame.

i know the front will work, but u need the 70 triple clamps also.
ebay has some great deals on 50/70 stuff, they made millions of them.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Sweet toy congrats man

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
nice!!.......................

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
LOL !!! Betcha you could do a wheelie to the moon and back on that thing...my 6 year old wants one soooooooo bad

·
Registered
252 Posts
well get him one Chris^
u never can deprive the boy of riding when u got that sick RR7 in the garage.
I know He could grab one for the same price as his levers and rear-sets probably LOL

Hook up your kid chris your probably torturing him more than you realize. Your bike is mint and congrats on the BOTM and maybe BOTY.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What kind of OTD pricing you guys get on new 50s if you don't mind my asking?
Brand new '07 $1100 OTD '08 a couple hundred more, same exact bike. Used is around $500-$700 for a good condition one. These things are bullet proof and the engine is so cheap to rebuild or upgrade, so used is no problem.

my 6 year old wants one soooooooo bad
You definitely should get one for your kid, this thing is so much fun, I can't put it down. If my parents would have got me one of these I think I would have been a much better kid, you know keeping busy and stuff. It's really easy to ride, no clutch.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ha ha that thing looks sweet!!

Have fun

1 - 15 of 15 Posts