Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
man that helmet is trick! i've always liked shark helmets but i've never seen one in person.. is it light? how's it fit?

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
nice shark do the vents work good

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the helmet is superlight....the vents really do work but i can tell it would be a loud helmet on the highway other than that its a good quality helmet backed by a 5 year warranty...it also came with tear offs...highly recommend this helmet to anyone

·
Registered
799 Posts
Nice lid, I have a Shark too, You can really feel the air being pushed in and cooling your head. congrats.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
new gear is always a good thing, nice helmet.

C

·
0 Posts
Have you even worn a Shoei? I want this helmet but have always worn a Medium Shoei. Im wondering how the size and fit compares to a medium Shoei RF900 or RF1000. I know its a shot in the dark but worth asking.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes that was my first helmet a rf1000 and i was medium in the shoei and im a medium in the shark...but i would try it on first it might it you differently

crotch_rocket_pilot said:
Have you even worn a Shoei? I want this helmet but have always worn a Medium Shoei. Im wondering how the size and fit compares to a medium Shoei RF900 or RF1000. I know its a shot in the dark but worth asking.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I love love love that lid :)... Good choice

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
sweeeet lookin lid mang!

they need to come out with that silver/white scheme he's been wearing lately.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i actually got it from a chopper shop...someone had ordered the helmet but didnt follow through the deal so they just had it layin around

speedy6rr said:
BadA$$ lid man. Nice graphics, nice price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts