Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new track bike!!!! not a Honda though...(updated)

If all is well on the "test ride" i'll be picking this up this Wednesday. Motor is stock, GYT-r exhause in titanium, frame sliders, Shark Skinz bodywork, Ohlins steering damper, front stand, lap timer and beacon, and a AMA spec gas tank off of a factory bike. All this for under 4k. Title is good as well.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
although its not a honda i will give you props cause it is very nice looking .... congrats

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
teleinfoncarr said:
although its not a honda i will give you props cause it is very nice looking .... congrats
Thanks, hopefully it works out!

·
Registered
763 Posts
What a deal.
Looks like you even got a few days of tread on those tires
I wish I'd found somethong like that instead of converting my RR.

Good Luck

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Sweet looking bike for a sweeter price congrats

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I just got it from picking up the bike. Bike is not perfect, but damn nice for a track bike. After it's all said and done I ended up paying 3500 for the bike. Tire's have had one track day, it has a factory gas tank with foam inserts and fairings off of one of Jamie Hackings older bike's. He showed me pics of when they were mounted (before he lowsided and repainted them). I'm difinelty not used to a steering damper as it felt kind of weird steering it on the test drive. The exhaust looks nice, but I'm not familiar enough with it to know if it's good or not. The motor seemed incredibly solid. It sounded great and was strong and the whole bike felt solid, not ragged out.

Sol now I can't wait to get it on the track to play!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MellowYellowCBR said:
Damn that's a good deal... where did you find that at?

Middle of nowhere, AL. Actually a place called Cullman, about three hours from my house. Found the bike on www.r6forums.com.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was going to buy that bike from Justin but went with an R6 with more spares. You got a very good bike :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts