Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of my new bike with a couple side by side shots next to my oldy 87 hurricane.

had her for about a month btw the hurricane is sold and will be missed :(

·
Registered
133 Posts
Your bike reminded me why I love CBRs. That is a beautiful blue, the sun made it EXPLODE! Thats quite an upgrade btw. Enjoy her!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i paid $4800 for the bike with a helemt and jacket from a private seller sold the hurricane for $1200 so i upgraded for $3600. i could have bought a 04 for less but the color was just so sweet and had some mods i would have spent money .bike is real clean i mean spot less any only has 4k mi.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You got a Good deal too! I got my 03 with 7k on it. No Helmet or jacket, bone stock, $4800...

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
congrat's on the new ride, it looks good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks dude last sunday i went on a gruelling 12hr 350mi ride with freinds from work and i have decide i absolutly need to invest in a comfy seat:bootyshak

·
Registered
300 Posts
very nice, i like the color scheme of it. how many miles you have on it?

·
Registered
428 Posts
diggin the s14 se behind it =)

·
Registered
428 Posts
thats my bro's it his winter car beleive it or not the car only has 3k origonal miles. he picked it up in florida over last winter. he got a 06 evo but my sr20det powered s13 owns both:gun1:
makes me miss my s14...oh well.

Thats bitchin that he only has that many miles on it...it looks pristine.

lol nice avatar Redchief...i posted that pic in the WTF thread not too long ago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts