Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you have biking pictures or bike related material at work?

I do! John McGuinness canvas and Guy Martins Dainese signed knee sliders!

Let's see yours!!!!

Sent from my iPhone ....... In the Isle of Man

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Sweet setup, op! Gotta be nice to look up and see that while you fly that desk all day. :thumbup:

·
Registered
663 Posts
..So where can I buy canvas shots like that? Getting an apartment junior year (next year) and that's an awesome portrait.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
..So where can I buy canvas shots like that? Getting an apartment junior year (next year) and that's an awesome portrait.

Hey Guy's

I am a business development executive for an Isle of Man based corporate service provider, some of you like to call us Tax Havens lol, but we are just low tax jurisdictions not tax havens haha

anyway boring business, it's cool being able to have this type of stuff knocking round the office as it is a real talking point, we also sponsor Connor Cummins (TT rider).

The guy that prints these is called Simon Park Photography Isle of Man so drop him a line if anyone wants one!

If I was the boss, every office would have a picture like this!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think we should all have more biking related material at work......keeps me going day dreaming!!!

I use to ride back and forth to work everyday over the TT mountain course, the 2007 600rr below was my first when I was 18, I crashed it in the ice and repaired it, so I did it in Konica Minolta colours in blue below, then again a year to the day I crashed again in ice and then did it in black below, I sold it last july and got a brand new 600rr in black which some knob knocked me off after having it 5 days!!!!!

New 2012

·
Registered
321 Posts
haha I work at a bike shop.. all kinds of pictures of my boss and friends on the track and motorcycles all over the place downstairs. I even get to bring mine inside on slow days and tinker with her

·
Registered
663 Posts
What shop are you at? Since moving from Jax to UF I go to a shop in Gainesville now.

Thanks for the heads up for the prints, Titty guy (it's so tempting when writing TT so often), might have to get one of those. You've been through some beautiful bikes.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol wish I worked in a bike shop sometimes office work gets boring!!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
haha theres never a dull moment at my shop! from crazy boss to crazy customers.. to the shop dog Cocoa the pitbull.. always fun! I dont think I could ever do office work... :blob7:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts