Administrator
51,150 Posts
Rich
looking so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet man happy new year bro

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments....... I have been lurking a bit but have been put in charge of a new project at work which has me stressed out. The last six months have been trying and challenging. I hope to have a bit more free time soon. I went out for a much needed ride on the bike today (55 degrees). I broke up with my girlfriend and have a new one. Unfortunately, she is scared to death of motorcycles so I gotta raise the Ducati back up to my height. Everyone have a happy New Year...........Peace.

Rich

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
damn yo.
hard times for real.
well its cool you had your bike the whole time.
Nice G Coupe too

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
That is so sweet. Another dream bike of mine.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ceph said:
Rich, i see in your sig your still looking for one of these: http://bigwheelrally.com/store/adult.htm

check it out bro.

That's funny.......don't think I haven't thought about it on a serious note. This Christmas was a blast..........I spoiled my kids a bit (7 and 8 year olds) with an Xbox 360 with 10 games and wireless controllers, awesome RC truck, skateboards, etc. I have alot of new "toys" to play with now. Of course when I ordered a custom board for my daughter for Christmas, I had to build myself an old school Dog Town board also. I love it, Gull wing trucks and Kryptonic wheels......showing my age. I played three different driving games against my 7 year old son on the Xbox.......he beat my ass every time. Damn, kids are good these days. Looks like I'll have to bust out Defender or Dig Dug to whoop up on him.

There have been a bunch of pics of my G35.......too bad it may be leaving my hands soon. I am very serious about the new M6.....drool.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
are the trucks on that skate board turned around backwards????

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
eazy e said:
are the trucks on that skate board turned around backwards????

Hmmmm........didn't really notice. Maybe they flubbed up when I ordered it. I am used to the adjusters being in the inside. Good eye Eazy.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
definately get the M6 if you can.
say are there any M5s in the hampton roads/Va beach area yet?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KineticImpulse said:
must be nice to have your job...i wish i made that much to own such nice items
Thanks, but i am not wealthy by any means. I have been very fortunate to land a great consulting job after spending 20 years in the Navy. No more Top Ramen for me....lol.

BTW- anyone with testing experience (Test Director 8.0) or SAP experience.....we will be hiring 60+ testers. Great money.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts