Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just though I would post a pic of my other ride.

It is a 2002 Z06. Couple minor mods done to it, nothing crazy though. Tons of fun to drive, but nothing like my RR!

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Yellow. jesus.

I'm getting a Blue ZR1 when I can get my hands on one, selling the 335 for it.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
I'm getting a Civic when I can get my hands on one. Selling the Corolla for it. Yup, being po' is a beckt.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
whats it like being rich? is it everything i dreamed it would be?

Paint yours blue, add some CF, it will look the same.

I'm not rich, just spend money in different ways, small house, shop at Marshalls for clothes, spend money on engines. And my friend owns a large Chevy dealership, so I'm hoping to get it at dealer price.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Z06's are awesome, but the fact the top doesn't come out bugs me!! I understand why, since they were built for the track even with a raised roof for a driver to wear a helmet...but still man no roof above your head in a nice car is the bombizzle.

I've probably just been spoiled for life since my first real car was a Nissan 300ZX, and the T-tops were out of that car all summer long.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
I've always felt like convertibles were girls cars, but If I can get a sunroof on my cars, I always try to make that happen.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the comments guys. I have always been an import guy myself, owning a couple Sti's the past few years, but I am a big fan of the Z06 now. I still miss the turbo whine and bov sounds. Hopefully one day the Z06 will be boosted!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got a turbo miata that will pull on stock C5/C6 vettes =P A lot of guys don't expect it from a convertible girlie car. Ha! Love the Z06, my brother in law has a blue 08. Not racing him tho, haha.

Dynoed @ 260 rwhp= fun little girlie car!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts