Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

so what do you guys think? I have had a lot of fun with this little toy!!!!

I had plans to take it to the track and shred some tires there but money is a little short right now. Well the only things that i have done to the bike is resprung the front and added a triple clicker elka rear shock. Decided to add a Bazzaz unit with the cool auto tune on. Oh and the classic -1 down in the front and 2+ in the rear. the rest of the mods are other little things that i have done but nothing that performance related. I am also thinking of selling it and was wondering how much would i get for a bike like this?

·
Lifetime Premium / S. BOTM Winner 11/11
138 Posts
Looks good, I like that race bike look.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am also thinking of selling it and was wondering how much would i get for a bike like this?
I'll give you 2k for it :crackup: But seriously it looks great. does it have a clean title? I would just throw a fog/head light on it and a integrated tail light and ride it on the street!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha i did put lights and a tail light. i had to as someone stole my truck so that was my only transportation for awhile. the cops were very accommodating as they would pull me over and tell me that they know my truck was stolen and that they would let me slide for awhile. i still owe 2300 on the bike i am the only owner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts