Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
That might bite you back in the ass...because when they're talking on their cell phone they get so into it and when they lose signal...they go even crazier...they'll stare at their cell phone...then start hitting it forgetting that they are driving... :oops:

·
Registered
349 Posts
thats a **** pile of money just to be a turd. some people do lots of business on their phone....you like your phone to ring when someone needs you don't you? be courteous.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Arse kicking would follow a discovery of such an item in my midst being employed in any manner of offence directed either intentionally or unintentionally towards me. Could be an emergency call. Who knows, upon discovery of this device near some folks might warrant a call to the rescue squad for the person using the jammer. Funny then would it be if you were getting kicked and it were on when a bystander saw you in need of assistance and couldnt call for help. LOL....
:lol2:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
ponrod said:
Arse kicking would follow a discovery of such an item in my midst being employed in any manner of offence directed either intentionally or unintentionally towards me. Could be an emergency call. Who knows, upon discovery of this device near some folks might warrant a call to the rescue squad for the person using the jammer. Funny then would it be if you were getting kicked and it were on when a bystander saw you in need of assistance and couldnt call for help. LOL....
:lol2:
Not only would you get your a$$ kicked but you'd wind up in jail. FCC regulations prohibit blocking or jamming of the public airways! :damnmate: :twak: :police:

:mrgreen:

Tim

·
Registered
72 Posts
or if you have this thing on and you go down. People come to your aid and try to call 911, but they can't figure out why nobody's phone will work. You end up bleeding to death because nobody can help you.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Scottv13 said:
or if you have this thing on and you go down. People come to your aid and try to call 911, but they can't figure out why nobody's phone will work. You end up bleeding to death because nobody can help you.
talk about what comes around goes around......karma would be kicking you right in the face.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I agree, this is pretty radical and counterproductive. A better solution is to BAN cellphones while operating a motor vehicle or at the very least MANDATE the use of a hands free device with heavy fines for breaking the law.

I don't think anyone will argue that holding a cell phone and controlling a 6000 lb SUV is extremely dangerous, especially taking into account congested traffic and poor driving skills.

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
holy crap. i would assume that thing has to emit some serious radiation in order to function, so it's definitely not worth it to be to become sterile just to quiet down the occassional cell phone around me...

:shock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts