Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got her back from paint the other day so I thought I would post up pics...its a candy metal flake with gloss black bottom fairing...the big RR decals are clear coated into the paint. The pics do no justice, but in the sun this thing shines and shimmers. I also added CA taillight, flush mounts, and Micron dual outlet slip-on.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
no. . thats just my feet

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
Slade said:
sick. Not really feeling the stickers but thats some sick paint.
+1 that paint is extremely sick. nice...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments...Im happy with her, but she wont be getting much attention for awhile because ive cut off the "bike mod fund" until in out of college.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
No stickers at all or just the OEM tank stickers would be my choice. But who cares, you made it yours! Sick bike dude...why did the 06 need new paint so soon?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha this is its second paint job...first I wanted it to be a MoviStar replica, but I listened to a friend who said he knew a "cheap custom painter" (no such thing) who really messed it up big time...so I got my money back and had to man up and pay for a real painter to paint it...heres what it looked like before....in chronological order...

Spring...when I brought her home from the dealer...

Had to ride with this monstrosity for a few months...looks good from a distance or when your going 80mph or more:D

And now I can stand next to her proudly :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
No ive got a helmet, gloves, and a jacket...no pants though...but im sure someone will post up my wheelie pics of that day which was me wearing my "I AM SUICIDAL GEAR" which consists of what you see in the pic!

Heck I will save you the time of searching for it...Call me ignorant, call me stupid, but until I get it through my thick head on my own im not wearing a helmet in town...I ride in a town of about 15,000people and its 20-25mph roads of stop and go street lights and I just am not comfortable wearing a helmet...but if I ride on the highway or anywhere out of town I put on my gear.

I will call myself on this shot however...this was the ONE TIME I did a wheelie without a helmet...and yes I know it only takes one time.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Doesn't really matter if it is a 20-25mph zone...danger can hit you at any speed. You are not comfortable wearing your helmet because you are not used to wearing one! Most accidents happen close to home....wear the helmet everytime you put the key in and go for a ride. I'll call you stupid because you know what can happen but still ride without the most important part of your gear. You need to re-think that issue while you still have a brain to think with. I'd rather not hear later about you going down without a helmet...it just sucks to hear these stories around here about riders down...especially one without a darn helmet...put it on damn it!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.