Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting a "re-build" thread long story short a buddy wrecked my bike now its coming back stronger.

Before

Wrecked

The re-build

some parts i got the past few days starting with the sub frame i got from motoexchange vendor on here

some ebay mirrors one on the left is ebay the one on the right is stock slight difference. and ebay upper stay both fit perfectly so far haven't got the headlights yet so we will see from there.

blue bar ends

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
stock exhaust donated by "hyper4mance" thanks

By droidmonster at 2012-03-01

blue under tail leds will have some for the front later

ebay gas cap i like it a lot. it has a very small paint flaw barely notice it but they tried to cover it up with sharpie and that pissed me off because they new that there was somthing wrong with it and tried to hide instead of shipping it the way it is or find another one. ill post another one once i get my fairings.

thats it for today lots more to come just waiting for it to arrive.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Bikes coming along nice, cant wait to see the finished product. Was ur friend alright, damn i cant believe he cracked the subframe...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bikes coming along nice, cant wait to see the finished product. Was ur friend alright, damn i cant believe he cracked the subframe...
he is all right got some back rash. he decided he wanted to do a wheelie and looped it.

·
Registered
596 Posts
how much was that gas cap??!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
new/old edition

Motodynamic IT. i had it on my bike but the lens cracked when it got wrecked. so i bought a cheap smoke one on ebay pulled out the insides and put the motodynamic insides in the ebay lens case and turned out great also like the smoke a lot better than the clear one i had it will go better with my new fairings im getting.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here is a video of what they look like.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Problem i ran into and not sure what to do.
the crack is not very deep and there is not hole lot going on down there so im thinking about leaving it or i can find some one that maybe able weld it shut.

By droidmonster at 2012-03-05

Some parts from ronayers.com

Some more LEDS

·
Registered
579 Posts
I like the blue cluster lights! where'd you get those and what they cost you?

I hope your buddy is paying for all this stuff lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like the blue cluster lights! where'd you get those and what they cost you?

I hope your buddy is paying for all this stuff lol
The kit is 13 but I made an offer for 9 and got it. Here is the link http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=160751582353&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=04156884073
They are good lights this is the second time I bought these I put some in for a friend. And they have lasted all summer with no burn outs... Unfortunately he flaked out on me and does not want to pay so this is all on my dime / tax return haha.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts