Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first got it! Before:

After:It's still in progress I have some more work to do with it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
looks good dude, i like the blue wheels. Where'd you get your decals done? I need some decal work, would love to know who did yours...

Taylor

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Sweet ride man lovin' the blue accents.

·
Registered
773 Posts
that is big pimpin i really like black and blue .... even tho im not a fan of blue.... that really is a good looking ride!! is the brake/clutch lever just powder coated? lol read reason for editing!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
VERY NICE!.. Definitely liking the blue and black color scheme.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rims are powdercoated
those are pazzo shorty levers
the decal cam from motodecals.com put them on myself, on of my jobs at work is to make signs and logo trucks, so I did the logo work myself.
The bolts are from pro-bolt
the rims were spraypainted gold, so everytime I went to clean them paitn keeped coming off and the previous owner didn't keep good care of the bike so the brake dust was caked on.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That was gold spraypaint!? On wheels! What was that dude thinking?

Well, he was probably thinking "I want sweet looking gold wheels for cheap and don't care how it's done."

Haha

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
the black looks much better with the blue. way better than the cheapo gold rims which reminds me of the black R6 with the gold wheels.

maybe u can also change the Honda decal on the lowers to blue?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea those are next the ones they sent me were to small so when I get back to work im gonna make some the right size.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts