Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called him to see if the shop has called our house today he answers the phone and says

“Whoever this is I’m on my motorcycle I have your number and I’ll call you back"

I can't believe that he answered his phone on his bike.
:bitchslap::bitchslap::bitchslap::bitchslap::bitchslap::bitchslap:

·
Registered
525 Posts
ive yelled into mine the same thing one time when i was at a stop light. i keep my phone clipped to my belt when i ride sometimes. its not like its a huge thing flip up your visor and yell into your phone whwn you are STOPPED.

BUT if he answered it while riding WITHOUT a handsfree type thing he is a complete idiot.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mecca2 said:
ive yelled into mine the same thing one time when i was at a stop light. i keep my phone clipped to my belt when i ride sometimes. its not like its a huge thing flip up your visor and yell into your phone whwn you are STOPPED.

BUT if he answered it while riding WITHOUT a handsfree type thing he is a complete idiot.
It was pretty windy, I'm sure he was riding

·
Registered
543 Posts
Again, just take a trip over here to Taiwan and you will be amazed at how nuts the people are here!...i was wondering what you were talking about in your post...since talking on the phone while riding here seems to be a daily thing for the Taiwanese!....driving a scooter with the phone on one ear and a cigarette in the mouth while wearing a yellow construction helmet is the local fashion!....and they do all of this while they run through red lights, drive in the opposite direction...and no headlights at night since they believe headlights consume gasoline!!!!

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Yeah, i've rode with guys that will answer when we're sitting at a light and tell people that same thing. What's the difference in doing that and just not answering and calling back when you stop?....why even answer :bitchslap:

·
Registered
301 Posts
martymcflyrr said:
Again, just take a trip over here to Taiwan and you will be amazed at how nuts the people are here!...i was wondering what you were talking about in your post...since talking on the phone while riding here seems to be a daily thing for the Taiwanese!....driving a scooter with the phone on one ear and a cigarette in the mouth while wearing a yellow construction helmet is the local fashion!....and they do all of this while they run through red lights, drive in the opposite direction...and no headlights at night since they believe headlights consume gasoline!!!!
Dude I'm not a native Taiwanese but I visited there many times, rode the scooter, talked on cell phone and does all the native crazy sheit too. A scooter doesn't required both hands to operate like a motorcycle...great place to experience your driving abilities.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I love riding here...and it's great for the experience and learn awareness on the road....but, here, they do everything to distract them from concentrating on driving when they are behind the wheel...it just adds to the chaos!....something every rider should have a chance to experience first hand at least once in their life!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts