Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont know the final count but last year was 3500 plus this year had to be the same or more, gr8 ride, police escourt for the whole 90 plus mile ride, they did a great job of keeping us away from the cagers and blocking traffic off when we merge/get off the freeway, never rode with so many ppl the line on the freeway of us riding was ENDLESS very fun ride.

we had 3 stops picking up more and more ppl at each stop the last set of pictures is from our final stop where they had music,stunt comp, food etc, the ride is every year for the troops and donations go for gifts overseas to them

the picture from start to finish is from the 3 stops and then the final stop.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
holy crap man.... did you get a head count of how many bikes were there? heeh jj

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i heard some guy rear ended a suv while he was merging on freeway he was looking behind and then when he went to look strait again he ran into a suv, only incident i heard, kinda scary riding in such a humongous pack, i did see a couple 600rr's dont know if there on here??? i rode next to a 600rr after we left pleasonton,

but my god i never seen so many gsxr's in my life my friend that came with me got a new gsxr and i saw about a billion of the new gsxr's and a bunch of the 05 gsxr's

·
Registered
81 Posts
TonyTheTige-rr said:
lol yeah i was amazed cause when we would leave each city the freeways would be empty cause the police would block traffic off for us, last year the line from front to back was 10miles long had to be the same this year.
they do the same thing in jersey for the garlic run, but it helps when the ride is run by the police also

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
i could imagine the refueling lines...lol.

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
Yeah...I had to tackle his ass before he busted a cap in some of my boyz cranium! I finally got popo to drag his butt away and now I gots me a brand new bike :evil3:

·
Registered
503 Posts
where was this and when. I live in pleasanton and saw this last year at a restraunt called sweet tomatoes. when is it gonna be next year?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts